We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician who will perform routine building maintenance as well a performing general vehicle repair and maintenance on company fleet.
· Fixing structural damage on windows, doors, and walls
· Repair broken or leaking plumbing.
· Electrical repair.
· Identify preventive measures to building to reduce risk of future problems.
· Fix potential safety hazards.
· Annual maintenance tune-ups on pool equipment
· Clean driving record / valid driver’s license
· Electrical Repair
· General plumbing
· Highschool Diploma or equivalent
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401k plan
. Life Insurance
· Accrued sick time.
· Vehicle, uniforms, and equipment provided.